Finnish Community Manager - Freelance (UK - London)
The Insiders Sweden are currently looking for a Freelance Finnish Community Manager who can cover for all Finnish content in our Word-of-Mouth campaigns. You will be working in close collaboration with the Campaign Manager and you will have the following responsbilities:
- Activate and excite our Finnish community of Insiders during online campaigns
- Translate and publish all content from English into Finnish (online and offline)
- Communicate with the Finnish Insiders community during campaigns (by phone and by e-mail)
The Insiders is an internationally well-known marketing activation company, specialized in Word of Mouth marketing. The company is present in 25 countries and accounts amongst its clients many of leading consumer brands like Nestlé, Unilever, Danone, Diageo, Johnson&Johnson, Philips, Henkel, Pfizer etc.
WoM-campaigns are set up through the ‘Insiders’ community (www.theinsidersnet.com). Insiders develop their honest opinion based on an exciting and well-informed product experience, which is shared with their friends and colleagues.
- ESSENTIAL: Fluency in Finnish (verbal and written). Advanced knowledge of English
- Based in London
- Perfect opportunity for freelancers
- Minimum 8hours/week availability, up to 15hours/week
- Ability to send monthly invoice.
- Used to working against strict deadlines
- Have good communication skills
- Excited by the idea of working in a start-up culture
- Work in close collaboration with the campaign team in UK (London) and the sales team located in Sweden (Stockholm)
- The possibility to be part of an international organization, running campaigns in 25 countries over the world