Campaign Project Manager (UK - London)
The Insiders UK is an international marketing activation company, specialising in Word of Mouth (WoM) marketing.
The company is present in 25 countries and counts amongst its clients many leading consumer brands such as Nestlé, Unilever, Danone, Diageo, Johnson&Johnson, Philips, Henkel, Pfizer etc.
WoM campaigns are set up through the ‘Insiders’ community.
Insiders form their opinions on our client’s products through an exciting and well-informed product experience, which is shared with their friends and colleagues.
We create the bridge between brands and influential consumers in order to spark authentic advocacy.
As Campaign Manager, you take the responsibility for a full online WoM campaign type (from ‘a’ to ‘z’) to be launched on our insiders website (https://www.theinsidersnet.com/). You will be working for two markets: UK and Nordics.
As Campaign Manager you are the project manager and you deliver campaigns succesfully, in direct collaboration with several clients and internal partners (logistics, designers, translator, community manager, etc)
The job involves:
- 50% Project Management: planning, timing and resource management for different pre-defined types of WoM campaigns
- 10% Campaign Definition: translate and define the customer requirements into a concrete WoM Campaign
- 15% Production of campaign materials: management of online/offline content, Insiders pack, etc, together with the community manager
- 15% Customer Point of Contact: feedback and following up with the clients on campaign progress
- 10% Reporting: follow-up of the feedbacks made by the Insiders and translate them into interesting insights and reports
- ESSENTIAL: You speak and write one of the following languages fluently: Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian. You have a very good knowledge of English.
- You are a graduate and have a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, or a related field. A first (max.1year) relevant working experience in the field of Marketing and/or Social Media is a plus
- You are extremely organized, able to work autonomously, attentive to details and can work towards deadlines.
- You are a problem solver, a positive thinker
- You are eager to learn and highly committed to deliver best possible campaign results for clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Excel.
- Possibility to be part of an international organization as we are part of a global team, operating in over 40 countries.
- Expand your experience by working with the reputable brands we represent.
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business, acting in many different sectors, where you can improve your skills and knowledge.
- Attractive central London office