Junior Business Development Manager (Milan)
As Junior Business Development Manager within The Insiders, you’re each day attracting new clients by convincing them to integrate Word of Mouth (WoM) in their marketing-mix. The most important task is pioneering with passion!
As a Junior Business Development Manager (BDM) you will be:
- Hunting: achieving a first conversation about WoM, actively discussing the media-mix opportunities with prospects and acquiring new clients. With your expertise you can present the advantages of this marketing-tool and are able to close the campaign-deal.
- Farming: Actively support existing clients in order to guarantee a continuous added value of WoM in the marketing-mix.
- Concepting: Define new growth opportunities, facilitating the Campaign Manager and the team to ensure the carefully planned campaign-process.
The Insiders is an international marketing activation company, specialized in Word-of-Mouth marketing, and global leader in Peer-to-Peer Brand Activations. The company is present in 27 countries and accounts amongst its clients many of leading consumer brands. Clients include Nestlé, Samsung, Johnson&Johnson, P&G, Philips, L'Oreal and Lego.
Through its network of 2.5+ million influentials, it builds advocacy at scale for many of the major consumer brands. Insiders participate in learning more about interesting products, while receiving a free VIP product experience, they share their experiences with friends, family and colleagues and help great products to become better known.
- Being passionate about Marketing, is your biggest plus! Preferably you have a master’s degree or a specialization in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- You can look back on a first relevant experience (2-5 years) as a Sales representative and/or Business Developer, preferably in marketing or media agencies or within the FMCG sector. You are able to sell complex services.
- You have good communication skills, both in English and in your local language.
- You are willing to learn and improve your sales and customer engagement skills. You want to become an expert in WoM marketing and convince different clients on the added value of WoM in their marketing-mix.
- You are highly motivated to connect with potential clients, you are able of opening doors in a professional manner and to close deals.
- You are result-oriented and have the ability to achieve targets and deadlines. You can work independently
Why should you want to work with us?
- Opportunity to build our growing business
- Ability to improve your skills and knowledge
- The possibility to work in an international organization, acting in many different sectors
- A yearly off site seminar somewhere in Europe to get to know your colleagues from other countries better
- You become part of a vibrant young & progressive team, located in the centre of Milan
- We offer a salary in line with your experience and with benefits (mobile phone, laptop, bonus)